Representative Offices , or Rep Offices, are extensions of a foreign company in Thailand. This means they cannot generate income, conduct sales activities, nor conduct business negotiations with third-parties.
Forming a Representative Office in Thailand may be easier than other company types, but it still involves a lot of time and significant amounts of paperwork. MyThaiCompany can deal with all that, so you don’t have to.
Activities Representative Offices can conduct:
- 2 Million THB (certain businesses will require 3 million THB) over 3 years, with 25% within first three months.
- At least one agent based in Thailand who will manage daily operations.
- Submission of taxes to the Revenue Department every fiscal year.
- Notarized documents from overseas head office.
- Quick set up time of just 10 working days.
- Not subject to corporate income tax
- Not subject to the 1:4 foreign to Thai employee ratio
- Simple licensing procedures
Why MyThaiCompany should form your company
We are fast and efficient
We will get your Representative Office formed in just 10 working days.
Accuracy is paramount to us
You can trust us to get everything right. Your Representative Office will face no setbacks.
Your needs take priority
Anything related to the formation of your representative office will be treated with urgency and importance.
We provide adaptive solutions
We know everything about Representative Offices. Setbacks are never an issue.