Branch offices are entities wholly owned by a company overseas that are allowed to conduct business activities in Thailand on behalf of its parent company.
Though they operate much like Thai Limited Companies, setting up a Branch Office often takes time and are subject to various requirements. MyThaiCompany can take care of all those.
- A foreign business license must be in place prior to setting up branch offices in Thailand
- A minimum of 3M THB capital
- No registered capital is required in the initial set up, however;
- A minimum of 25% must arrive in the first three months of opening the office
- 50% is due within a year’s time and;
- The remaining 25% is due in the following year
- Easier to establish as it is not a new business
- Simple to maintain day-to-day operations with declared taxable items
- Ability to engage in business activities and generate revenue for the parent company
Why MyThaiCompany should form your company
We are fast and efficient
We will get your Branch Office setup in just 2 weeks – the fastest possible time to do so.
Accuracy is paramount to us
You can trust us to get everything right. Your Branch Office will face no setbacks.
Your needs take priority
Anything related to the formation of your Branch Office will be treated with urgency and importance.
We provide adaptive solutions
We know everything about Branch Offices. Setbacks are never an issue.