Also known as non-profit organizations, associations are entities that conduct activities that support public and private interest without gaining monetary profit. These can include charities, religious groups, and advocacy groups.
Forming an association requires a coordinated effort to ensure that all requirements and criteria are met. MyThaiCompany will make this process much easier for you.
Types of Associations
- An official name that incorporates the word ‘foundation’
- A main office location with supporting documents from the lessor permitting its use.
- Clear and measurable objectives.
- Adherence to the Thai Civil and Commercial Code
- Separate entity status with perpetual existence
- Tax exempt with access to grants
- Limited liability protection
- Able to engage in business activities once registered
Why MyThaiCompany should form your association
We make sure your application is approved
We know what you want and what regulators need. You can count on us to make sure everything goes right with your application.
Speed and efficiency
With your help, we ensure that all documents are gathered and submitted to guarantee that the formation process goes as fast as possible.
Your needs take priority
Anything related to the formation of your association will be treated with urgency and importance.
We provide adaptive solutions
We know everything about associations You don’t need to worry about any issues.